|Being an Independent agency, we represent many different companies which give Faso Insurance the flexibility to shop your insurance and give you options. We work with you to identify the insurance services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products. In order for our agency to quote the products and services that respond to our customers needs accurately, we are required to collect certain personal information. Our company does not disclose any nonpublic personal information to any affiliated or nonaffiliated third party for marketing purposes or any other reason. Maintaining the confidentiality of our customer’s personal information is of the highest importance. Also, personal information handling practices is protected by the privacy act and is regulated by law.
Parties who information may be disclosed:
- Your company
- third parties that have insurable interest such as Leinholders, Loss payee or mortgage
- Claims adjusters and others involved in the claim process.
- Requested certificates for businesses.
- Law enforcement or government agencies involving insurance crime or fraud.
- Parties administering transactions as requested once authorized by you such as auto
or lender changes.
If you have additional questions about the privacy of your personal information feel free to contact our office at (866)643-0987.